Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Clinique Product: Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector

Clinique has introduced a new product that may help with my spots. Many of you know that I completed a 12 week study of their even better clinical product to reduce the dark marks near my eyes. I was leaving Starbucks and caught a glimpse of Sephora's store front with the new Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector.

So of course I went inside to consult. The rep said that they are seeing more and more UV damage around the eyes due to the sunglasses with big lenses. They are actually magnifying the sun in this sensitive area. This product is designed to correct the UV damage and wrinkles all over the face. I asked if it would be beneficial to double up and she advised not to; the repairwear laser focus should be enough.

We are catching the tail end of summer and beginning mid October, I will start this trial. I will keep you posted. Also, if any of you have these spots, please email me photos and feel free to start with me!
Sugarlipslifestyletips@gmail.com
Cyn
photo from Clinique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment