Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Love Curls, Curls, Curls, Curls...Curls I Do Adore!

I asked Christina to help me out with my curls and here is what she said. For super sexy locks try these tips!

Curly Hair: For getting the best curl, use Bumble and Bumble's Holding Foam and let air dry. After it's dry, scrunch your hands into it and it becomes soft put together curls...I love it on my curly haired clients to keep their curls from looking frizzy.

The best product I would recommend to straighten curls would be Kerastase's Oleo Slim creme. A very little bit goes a long way. It helps the hair collapse a little so it's not huge when you get it blown out. I would also suggest using Nectar Thermique from Kerastase to protect your hair from thermal heat damage (plus it smells AWESOME). You apply it to damp hair then dry aiming the airflow from the root down to the ends. It helps seal the cuticle of the hair and keeps it from looking frizzy. I would flat iron it afterward to get the ultimate shiny straight haired look.

Tips written by Christina Keenan of 1688 A Hair Studio in Walnut Creek, California. Follow her on Twitter! christyrocks6

No comments:

Post a Comment