Sunday, March 7, 2010

Get Red Carpet Ready With This Fix For Your Face

At first, I was hesitant. I thought that maybe these products just puffed up your skin making it seem as if your wrinkles were gone and then came back hours later, but they aren't. I have been testing these products for six months and have seen noticeable results. My crow's feet are gone and the fine lines near the corners of my mouth have been dramatically reduced.  I'm hooked! I especially love the eye serum in the morning....no more puffy eyes. Now, as far as ingredients go, I am not sure if I approve yet. I will do more research on that. Other products by this company are not up to my strict ingredient standards but they do deliver results. Choose your battles.


It's called Regeneration Tight, Firm and Fill face creme and eye serum.  It contains HylaSponges™, which according to the BeautiControl Cosmetics website, is "a state-of-the-art delivery system that produces a “second skin” on the epidermal surface for constant release of ingredients that plump and fill". It's a refresher for your face. I felt moisturized and new as if I just had a facial and the price point is fantastic. The eye serum is $42.50 and the face creme is $48.50 - You can't go wrong!
***Information on pricing and photos are from BeautiControl Cosmetics website.

No comments:

Post a Comment