Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Favorite Spring Accessories from Designer Rachel Roy

I woke up this morning to a beautiful shoe from Rachel Roy. I rubbed my eyes thinking that I may still be dreaming. The light colored leather was smooth and soft like well fitted glove. The tone is the perfect neutral for your spring wardrobe and it serves as the perfect slipper for any princess or queen. Like a maze, I continued to click and click and click through the vast number of beautiful neutrals in my inbox and of course found a few more to oggle over.

I have a long time love for Rachel Roy. Originally from Northern California, she has been an inspiration for me for over 6 years and I continue to follow her designs and aspire to become as successful as she has. Her designs are clean and simple yet supremely sexy. I read an article in Vouge in 2005 that inspired me to change my career course completely. She had just launched her RACHEL ROY line in department stores that spring and Vogue was there to cover it. I have always kept the image of her in her custom Maybach in front of her NYC apartment as a reminder to keep going, keep pushing and making steps towards success. One day, I too will be mingling with Andre Leon Talley.

Here are my favorite Rachel Ray Must haves:

No comments:

Post a Comment