Saturday, May 14, 2011

OUT-standing: ShoeGlamm's Melly Kimberlee's Pick of The Week










I make it no secret in my writing, gossiping with my circle of girlfriends or to those unfortunate souls that can hear me walking the hallway at 50 paces, that I adore and covet a striking stiletto and relish the opportunity to score a pair that not only make me stand a mile high but also add a major wow factor to my strut.  Details, my friends, are everything when it comes to an amazing shoe.

Having recently discovered the likes of ShoeGlamm, as you may have read several weeks ago, I happened upon this stunning little gem while shopping my VIP accessed Glamm Room.  Her name is Melly, and she is utterly divine.  I adore both a pop of color, and a bit of texture in a pump, and Miss Melly has both.  A stunning shade of fuchsia covers the shoe in a glistening patent finish with a very retro teeny white dotted pattern throughout.  The heel, however, is what struck me in my fashion spot over and over like a bit of sky falling on my head, forcing my hand in making the purchase.  It is covered in faux suede that is dripping with a deep wine hue, and rocks a not to be missed zipper detail from the tip of the stiletto heel to the top of the heel.

She fits like a glove, is true to size, quality structure and surprisingly comfortable to walk in.  Not a stitch out of place, not a flaw to be seen.  My toes feel spoiled with all of this personal attention, as well they should.
Also available in jet black, less the white polka dots, but every bit as breathtaking.

Out-standing.  Literally.


This is a link to the shoe:
http://shoeglamm.com/product/product_details/Melly/105

 This is a link to sign up for VIP access, in order to view the shoes that are in the Glamm Room.  When you enter your information to become a VIP, you will be instantly emailed a coupon for $5 off of your next purchase!
http://shoeglamm.com/user/signup/MTEyI21pc3NraW1iZXJsZWVAaG90bWFpbC5jb20=

No comments:

Post a Comment