Friday, July 15, 2011

Skin Care Boot Camp with Jane Norman: Before and After Photos and Exclusive Offer For Readers

It has been over seven weeks since I started with Jane Norman for the 20 days to clearer skin Boot Camp and my skin is still clear and feels amazing. How did she do it? With some guidelines and skin care tricks, she has cleared up my skin. Note the before and after shots are the breakouts that I was dealing with regularly reducing my self confidence dramatically. I am a big believer in a natural approach to skin care and Jane is too. She is conscious of ingredients and does not use any products with parabens, phathalates, or any other fillers. She is just my style!

What She Did
She sampled many different techniques and products so I could get a feel for what they were and how they worked. She educated me on proper skin care and tricks of the trade. She also taught me about the impact of diet and certain foods that can help or harm. Cheese and dairy are huge culprits. I have mentioned before that dairy is not all that it is cracked up to be and this confirmed it. She also taught me how to properly wash and care for my skin making me realize that I wasn't as good about my skincare as I thought. I have changed my routine and have seen the lasting benefits.

Why 20 Days?
The 20 day countdown began after my first facial. 20 days was the time I had before my event so we had to try to get as much of it cleared up as possible. That is not that much time so she worked efficiently seeing me once a week for four weeks. If I could do it over, I would have started 6 weeks on advance for best results. Clearing takes time. The good news is, Jane has many clients who are on HDTV and can't have a bad skin day or the camera will pick it up. She can work magic in a small amount of time, but if you have the time, take advantage of it. 

What's Next?
There is so much more that I have to share with you about different treatments with options to keep your skin bright and beautiful. I will continue to see Jane every 6 weeks to maintain my skin's health and clarity. I will continue to cleanse my face properly and watch my diet to avoid dairy and cheese. Jane has offered our readers a special offer as well. She can customize your package to your personal skin care needs. She can analyze what you need combined with your goals and design you your own Skin Care Boot Camp Program.

Sugar Lips Lifestyle Tips readers will receive special pricing on her products and services. 

She will provide you with a one-on-one personal consultation that will make you feel like a queen. If you have any issues, questions or concerns, she will address them with care. She is truly one of the sweetest professional that I have ever met.

Where Can You Find Jane? 
Jane is located downtown Walnut Creek, CA at Encore Med Spa located at 1501 Mt. Diablo Blvd. You can call her cell directly at (925) 699-2440 or the main line at (925) 932-1843. Tell her that you are a Sugar Lips Lifestyle Tips reader to receive exclusive offers and discounts on your services.



BEFORE
You can see large blemishes near my jawline and in the chin area. You can also see small bumps on my cheeks. The opposite side has flatter blemishes near the chin.













DURING

Here I am with a peel on my skin. You can see on the first photo where the breakouts are and that my cheeks are beginning to turn pink. As the peel continues to work, the skin tingles slightly but is not uncomfortable. You can see it working in picture number two.















AFTER
You can see that she has cleared up my blemishes completely and my skin is clear and smooth.  It took about 6 weeks to really see the full results and I would highly recommend beginning your care treatment at least 4-6 weeks in advance. It will be quite a bit of time before my scarring will clear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment