Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring Is Here and I Couldn't Be Happier!

I had the most amazing day today. The sun was shining without a cloud in the sky and I soaked up every minute of it. I sat by the pool and read my book and caught up on the latest trends on my iPhone. What did I do before I had this little gem? I heart you Apple. Tonight I got to cook and experiment in the kitchen creating a new menu for the week as a result of the amazing weather that we are having today. I can't wait to share with you a few of my fun flavors and new recipes. I got in touch with a really great friend of which I haven't communicated with in over 15 years and thanks to facebook, we reconnected. The beauty of that is she is such a little fashionista and has great style and a fashion editor in the making. I can't wait to read more of her work because it is fun, informative and clever. Now I am enjoying a glass of wine and couldn't be happier knowing that although I may be a world away from you, I can share my work with you and hope that it brings you joy. I love blogging but more so I love that I can share all of this with you. Nite!

All My Sugar,
Cyn

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I know that feeling, It is so nice the reconnect with dear old friends!

    ~Pat
    http://annapatriciadesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete