Saturday, May 15, 2010

Welcome Our Latest Fashion Expert Kimberlee Smith!

I can't wait for you all to meet our latest fashion contributor, Kimberlee! She is one of most stylish women that I know and an absolute cutie! She has her eyes and ears on the fashion world at all times and will be bringing you the latest finds at affordable prices, great shopping tips and market must haves! She has been immersed in the fashion world for over 15 years and started by designing her own clothes in high school. She is sassy and savvy! Welcome Kimberlee!


Kimberlee's Biography

My name is Kimberlee Smith and I am very excited to be your Sugar Lips Lifestyle Tips "Real World" Fashion Expert!

My undying love for fashion, combined with my insatiable desire to make it work for everyone, has given me the drive to make the world more beautiful, one look at a time.
With little girl dreams of sitting in the front row at Fashion Week in Paris, I have always followed the latest trends, runway designs, fabrics, cuts, accessories, and overall looks to retain my status as the fashionista go-to girl for my circle of friends and family.  Recently, I have decided to extend my passion out to the rest of the world by following a path I have dreamt of for years and pursue a career in the fashion industry.  I believe that color is fantastic, every woman has a beautiful feature that can be accentuated with style, and that without accessories your fashion story is incomplete.


I hope that you enjoy my “real world meets trendy style” take of the world!

With Sugar,

Kimberlee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment