Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Weekend Bliss: Glamorous Gifts!

What a beautiful holiday! I hope that you and your loved ones had a safe and happy holiday weekend together. We had a family reunion yesterday with Grandma Deli, the inspiration behind Sunday Suppers. Every single member and extended member of the family present' it was truly the best gift anyone could ever receive. I am fortunate to have so many loving arms to come home to.

Santa was good to me as well. I got the gift of glam!! Here are a few highlights:


Thank you Sammy and Kristen! Smash box Lip gloss gift set from Sephora!

Dashing lassie Eyeshadow Set from MAC. Thank you, Rhonda!


My signature scent, Coco Chanel. Thank you, Baby!

I also received a new makeup bag filled with E.L.F. cosmetics! Thank you, Kimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment