Monday, December 20, 2010

Once again, I am dazzled: This Month's Shipment From Shoe Dazzle

Bright and early on the morning of December 1st, the excitement begins to build.  It’s Round 2, and this time I’m ready.  Really ready.  Eagerly waiting at my laptop for my December Shoe Dazzle email announcing that my showroom has been stocked with fresh selections for December.  And when said email finally arrives, I am once again thrilled with the line up my stylists have selected for me to choose from.  I will confess that I did click the option to send the first round back for more options before making my final choice, but really, that was only to test their process. 

Within 2 days, new choices were waiting in my Showroom, and I was just as enthusiastic about these as I was about the first group.  After much deliberation, my final choice for December is Gracia (recommended for me by Kim Kardashian herself). She exudes femininity with her 4 ½ “ heel covered in a rich black man made described as “faux leather” but feels much more velvety to the touch.  The metallic gold ribbon like accent that paints the toe and heel of the pump in a criss cross pattern adds just a hint of glamour to a basic black pump, without being too overt. 





Like my choice from last month http://www.sugarlipslifestyletips.com/fashion-friday-with-kimberlee-shoe-dazzle (which I’ve not worn over a dozen times and am still in LOVE with), the quality of Gracia is much higher than that of a $39.95 shoe.  The structure, the stitching, the attention to detail, everything about this shoe is pure joy.  Shoe Dazzle has proven to be a great experience thus far, stay tuned for further footwear updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment