Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Check Out Bobbi Brown's Pretty Powerful Campaign!

This is a great campaign! Sugar Lips Lifestyle Tips focuses on the everyday girl living in an everyday world. By providing women with simple everyday tips, it can help increase their confidence, achieve their image goals, and have fun while doing it.  Tips on beauty, fashion, heath and wellness are just a few of the exciting things we have to offer. It is my hopeful intent to help increase the confidence of every woman that enters into my life. Whether it is through my website/blog or just in passing. I live to help you become your very best and that is why I fully support Bobbi Brown's Pretty and Powerful Campaign. She is an amazing woman who is strong and confident not to mention a wonderful mentor. Check out these videos:

Bobbi Brown

Bobbi Brown's Pretty and Powerful Campaign

Here's to the most beautiful women in the world! YOU!

Love,
Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment