Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DIY Facial: Microderm Abrasion At Home

I found a great product that will help you stay beautiful and maintain your 2010 beauty budget. I love having a facial done by a professional and there are many benefits to having them regularly. This is a wonderful alternative to when you can not get scheduled. It is called Microderm Abraison Facial Buffing Creme by BeautiControl Cosmetics. 

It is applied to the skin after cleansing and toning once a week. It contains diamond-shaped aluminum oxide crystals and claims to improve skin tone, clarity and texture. I saw an immediate improvement in the texture after using it. I applied their Cell Block-C PM Cell Protection afterward and followed up with a heavy moisturizer and Eye-X-Cell eye cream.  The hand held Facial Buffer gives you full control and has two settings: Normal and Gentle. I only use the gentle because the normal setting is too much for my face. Also, please note that it does say that this product is not supposed to be used by individuals that have cystic acne, rosacea or sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment