Tuesday, June 7, 2011

5 Summer Must Have Accessories That I Can't Live Without

Every season I choose a handful of must haves. Here are my top 5:

The New School Flip Flop by VOLCOM. Perfect for a sundress or shorts and is easy to pack and carry any where any time. 


A layered look from Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti's Diamonds By the Yard and New Bottle Collection in Gold. It makes me look tan! Great to layer together or separate over a flowy summery pattern. 


Add a little shatter to your polish to create a fun effect. OPI's Shatter in Black or Silver from the Katy Perry Collection. 
Protect Yourself! ALBA Hawaiian Sun 45- Wear this rain or shine and reapply often near the pool. Protect that beautiful face of yours. 


RENO from ShoeDazzle: This cute little animal friendly clutch is a soft square, perfectly structured and has plenty of space for everything. Includes a shoulder strap too. My choice: STONE also offered in black and brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment