Monday, June 6, 2011

Getting Rid of Acne: Skin Care Boot Camp with Jane Norman-20 Days to Clearer Skin

Have you ever met someone who inspires you in every way? Someone who is so passionate about what they do that it could make you cry knowing you have finally met the one who can actually help you? I met that person and can not believe how much my life has changed in a matter of moments. I can't wait to tell you how spectacular this will be and share the results on camera.

I began this blog for one reason:
To show people that things aren't always as difficult as they may seem with a little help from someone who has been there, done that and willing to share that experience. It is my mission to increase the confidence of my readers one tip at a time by demystifying beauty, fashion, health and wellness one tip at a time. To make intimidating subjects more approachable while remaining accessible and affordable. I rely on industry experts resources to keep my information current and valuable. Sometimes I am the one in need a tip too. Here's my story...

Heartbreaking Acne
Most of my adult life I have had acne. As I moved from a teen to an adult, I started experiencing extreme hormonal breakouts on my chin and near my jaw line. It was painful, hard to look at and made me feel terrible. It was crushing.

In the last three years, I have lost my confidence on more than one occasion due to an extreme break out on my face, back and even my chest. I am always conscious of how I am standing, which side is to the camera and if my tank top shows too much skin. The kicker in all this, is that it is getting WORSE with age. The reality of it is that I am a thirty something with worse acne than when I was a teenager.

I have experienced many different treatments, many different products, spent numerous dollars, exhausted time trying to figure this out for myself with some results but nothing earthshaking. The bottom line: I don't know what I need, I know what I want. I need an expert.

Last Friday, I experienced a glimmer of hope.

Hope that this will one day pass and with the right care, stay away for good. I met a trusted authority who places my needs first. One who genuinely cares about who I am, what my skin care goals are, and remains conscious of my budget. For the first time in fifteen years, I feel beautiful without makeup and this is just the beginning.

I invite you to join me on this journey and see my progression as I begin to experience the treatments that are customized to my skin care needs. Understand that this is a lifestyle change not a 20 day hiatus. With any change, new habits are formed and I will share those with you. The photo below illustrates the redness throughout my nose, blemishes on my cheek and jawline, scaring near my mouth and on my chin, the inconsistent coloring throughout my cheeks, age spots, freckles and other sun damage. Let's see how this changes!



<-------sun damage on forehead

<-----sun damage, dark spots around eyes and on cheeks

<------redness throughout nose and lower cheeks
<------Blemishes near ear and on cheek
<------Acne scars on chin near end of lip

1 comment:

  1. Have you been able to get rid of your skin problems. my skin is the same sun damaged and i have some acne. I have just been prescribed epiduo. I dont even leave my house without makeup:(

    ReplyDelete