Monday, June 20, 2011

Let's Be Real- What To Wear on Saturday Night

We have received numerous inquiries about what to wear to the upcoming Sugar Lips Lifestyle Tips"Who We Love" event and will anyone judge them... No, you will not be judged and I want you all to be comfortable in your clothing and in your skin. We want you to dress for yourself and represent who you are. This party is for you, our readers. To celebrate your continuous love and support that we receive from you day in and day out.

We want you to use this opportunity to dress fashionably if you choose to but not if you don't. We would hope that you wouldn't cruise over in sweat pants or PJ's but you get my point. If you don't know what to wear or don't have anything to wear, don't sweat it. This event is designed to address these challenges. We have scouted out vendors to help guide you, teach you and provide you with their contact info to create long term relationships. Kim and I will be readily available to chat and provide information or tips. We are the tip chics. This is what we do. And to be honest with you, I don't even know what I am going to wear yet. What I do know, is that I have a closet with clothing to choose from and a BFF that can lend me something if I'm not feelin' it.

So with that being said, I want you to join us on Saturday to celebrate you and the businesses that we chose to honor while sampling fun treats, getting your make-up touched up, having your hair done or shopping with some of the vendors. This is an event to celebrate YOU. It only works if you are there to celebrate with us with or without some "fashionable attire'. Your attitude is fashion enough. Besides, without you all, we wouldn't be. See you there!

Love and Sugar Kisses,

Cynnie and Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment