Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring 2011 Beauty Trend Report: What I Love

I love the colors of Spring 2011. With all of the bright gorgeous corals, pinks, and purples, we are bound to look fabulous in a paper box they are so fabulous. I love Google. I enter a product that I want and it tells me who is selling it, where and how much. Can I marry Google? Click on each of the pictures to find retailers. Here are a few of my favorites!

TREND REPORT SUMMARY
  • Coral Coral Coral. "Slow for Cone Zone" Orange lips. Get yourself some.
  • Purples, lavenders and shades of magenta eyeshadow have been seen on the runway and in the magazines. 
  • Neon: Whoa. This is a trend that I Don't know if I can get used to. Neon eyeshadow...
  • Eyeshadow in jeweled earth tones: I am also seeing grays that have hints of purple and shimmery lavender. Heavily lined eyes with smokey shadow is everywhere.

 LIPS
Not sure which color you like best? Try them all! Smashbox offers all of the spring colors in sample sizes perfect to carry in your clutch or wristlette at the club. It could even fit into a very small pocket. And it has SPF 15. LOVE! My staple in my handbag this season is BOUNDLESS and for good reason.



Slow for the cone zone! Coral coral coral is all the rage. Check out Revlon's Orange Flip for some fun. Add one of your Smashbox lip glosses and you will look like you just stepped off the runway! NARS also makes great shades. Check out First Bite and Casablanca.

Not into the cone zone? No problem! Try Chanel's Rouge Allure lipstick in Croquete.



NAILS
I love NYLON magazine. Their trend reports are always on time and always on target. They featured POP Nail Glam in neon blue (pictured right). My favorite? Sally Hanson's Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in Sunrise, Sunset. It has a nice coral color with a gold shimmer.

EYES
Smokey eyes shadow sets from the 2011 collections of NARS and CHANEL. My fave? Sephora's Baked Moonshadow Trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment