Friday, March 25, 2011

Tummy Tuck? No, It's Just My New Leggings: Kimberlee's Pick of The Week

As you may have guessed, I love to shop.  It’s more than a need, it’s more than a hobby, it’s become a way of life for me.  I eat, sleep and breathe fashionable finds and have no loss of dignity when running to score an amazing deal at 5am in my pajamas.  That being said, I find myself more and more particular about the price and quality of my purchases and will return something in a heartbeat if it so much as looks at me funny.  What tends to win my heart time and time again, is a retailer that offers me a fashionable service to accompany my shopping experience.  And better yet, an amazing line of products at a steal of a price.

Rapidly moving toward Mother of All Sample Sale status, Ideeli is a force to be reckoned with in the age of the fashionable service.  Endorsed by Oprah herself (you will find her smile on the O Shop of Oprah recommended products), Ideeli boasts over 3 million members and counting, offering exclusive members only shopping experiences in apparel, accessories, home, beauty, travel and kids. Events feature designer labels from the well known to the up and coming, and offer discounts of up to 80% off of the retail price. Smashing!  Joining Ideeli’s member circle is easy and free, the shopping experience is extremely user friendly, well laid out, enticing, and product options are aplenty.  On any given day, there seem to be about 5 – 10 sales active in each category, and prices range from “Designer Label at a Target price” to “Some people pay less than that in rent.”  Certainly variety is never in shortage.  Ordering is simple, products are always the quality you would hope for, and their customer service is wonderful.  My first purchase took approximately 3 weeks to be shipped, but I was well aware of that before making the purchase.  The anticipated shipping dates for each sale are conveniently displayed on each item when added to your shopping cart.  Some products take longer than others to be shipped out, be sure to check the shipping expectations before placing your order. 

My latest purchase from Ideeli’s designer racks, was workout gear.  Never having been much of an exercise buff, and recently having taken on Dustin Maher’s Got Core and Buns & Guns, I decided I was ready to give the uniform a try.  After having done a bit of market research, I discovered that Marika was a must buy in the world of work out gear with glowing reviews by other women like myself.  When I happened upon the Marika sale on Ideeli, I decided now was the time to nab these pieces for a test run.  I purchased the Magic Tummy Control Legging, which offers a light control through the core area of the tummy, but are extremely comfortable with very little restriction.  Retailing for $35, I purchased mine on Ideeli for $18.  The top I selected is the Weekend tank, and I love that the built in support is comfortable and breathable.  The wicking feature is new to me, and I appreciate it so much more than I ever thought that I would.  Retailing for $42, I purchased mine on Ideeli for $18.

I wish I could direct you straight to the Marika sale, but due to the short life span of each sample sale on Ideeli, it is no longer available.  There are, however, dozens of other amazing deals like these to be found lurking within their shopping racks. Here is a personal invitation to join Ideeli:  http://www.ideeli.com/invite/misskimberlee

Another amazing Fashionable Service, thank you Ideeli!

No comments:

Post a Comment