Saturday, January 29, 2011

Obsessed: A Girl And Her Office Supplies

When my love affair with an amazing red pump, or a black croc embossed handbag made for a fashion goddess ascends from a mere tryst to the heights of an all out obsession; there is always a perfectly justifiable explanation, and the rationale can always be traced back to what the piece of coveted luxury in question can do for me. Make my legs look a mile long, provide enough style to make sweat pants look stylish, dispense tape and post it notes…


Yes, I really just said tape and post it notes.

A serious nod to the 3M product designers, as they bring to the altar of the Fashion Gods and Goddesses the ultimate line of office supplies for the true Fashionista. Thanks to their brilliant little team of geniuses, now you can roll out your scotch tape from a perfectly poised scarlet red pump complete with platform, or jot down your shopping list on an electric hot pink post it note delicately dispensed from the most adorable little black croc embossed structured handbag adorning every miniature detail down to it’s teeny tiny little handle.


My newest obsessions retail for around $10 each (quite a deal compared to my Louboutin’s), and for a limited time you can receive every cent back when you take advantage of 3M’s Free Style Rebate Promotion! Available at Discount Office Items.


Once again I have found that justifiable explanation to become truly obsessed, this time, with my office supplies.

XOXO,
Kimberlee


No comments:

Post a Comment