Thursday, July 22, 2010

Juice Bars the New Trend: Benefits of Fresh Juice

Don't call me a hippy! The results are unbelievable. My co-worker went on vacation for seven days in Southern California and came back looking absolutely amazing. My friend and I stood in awe as we carefully assessed her new glow. Her skin was plump, hydrated and clearly oxygenated. Her eyes were whiter and her complexion was even and smooth. I was convinced that she had spent the week in the spa but soon learned that her sister had introduced her to "smoothies".  You and I both know these couldn't have been just any "smoothie". So I asked and asked and asked until I finally figured out her secret.

In SOCAL, they have an amazing little market called Mothers Market & Kitchen. Sounds sweet doesn't it? Like Mom might be there whipping up a little dinner for you or something? They have a restaurant and juice bar in addition to the market and are sprinkled throughout the L.A. area. The juice bar is her secret!

Unbeknown to her, the juice had flushed to toxins from her body making her skin completely transform and gave it a healthy glow. They have numerous freshly juiced concoctions with clever little names like "Beauty Express", "Cleansing Cocktail", "Wake Up Call", and "Cold Comfort". All juice blends have fresh fruit and vegetables in them which may sound gross but it's not. Don't knock it until you try it. Check out their menu under the Kitchen Deli & Juice bar button on their website!

Please note: I don't support Jamba Juice. They have too many calories and are laden with sugar. seek out fresh juice bars with all fruit juice base not dairy base.

No comments:

Post a Comment