Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Who Loves Heather? Sugar Lips Does! Intro to Ruche

Thanks to Heather I have a new found love...RUCHE! Could this be any cuter?? The other day Heather had posted a new profile pic on FB with these AMAZING boots. Of course I had to ask and she told. Check out their website below. Everything is so sweet, so cute and complete vintage love. Here are a few of my favorite looks! Enjoy!

A Spoon Full Of Sugar? Stop it! I love sugar!!!! $12.99 I am buying this gem TOMORROW!

could this website get any cuter? Yes...look what's next!


RUCHE


I missed this one by just a moment...it's sold out but sexy! Emerald one shoulder sheer is perfect for a night out on the town! $39.99 (right)

I love this polka dot dress. Made of pure cream colored chiffon. Sexy but subtle v neck with a belted waist. Perfect for a lunch date! $47.99 (left)


Pair this ruffle number with a short black mini and some rock star pumps or over a pair of skinny jeans. $52.99


Again...sold out but so worth the post. It's called Venneford Ranch elastic belt $10.99

No comments:

Post a Comment