Friday, August 12, 2011

Fashion Friday: San Francisco Fashion Week Mid Week Recap!

Appropriately titled "A New Beginning", San Francisco's Fashion Week is in full swing. Workshops, networking, new products, parties and more were just the beginning of what is to come. This weekend there are three runway shows and I am excited to see what they have to offer.

Monday was SFFAMA's and Wix.com's opening party and everyone looked smashing! Style is so personal and everyone rocked a signature look and made waves throughout the room. Here's a glance of my favorite looks thanks to SFFAMA.








Wednesday I stopped by the Fashion Bloggers Connect and Trunk Show to see the ever fabulous Mira Torres-Montalvo of the Beauty Bohemian, my new friends Alison Messinger of Eclectic ala Mode and Amy Gilmer of Eliza Louise. I did not get to spend any extra time with Graphic Designer Molly Covert of Rabbitfoot Fern Design; however, she offered me extensive knowledge on the panel and is an incredible resource. I hope to reconnect with them all soon!

Left to right: Mira, Allison, Brad, Molly and Amy. Photo compliments of Mira


Left to right: Mira, Allison, Molly, and Amy. Photo compliments to Jess of The Stylepint 
***Are you petite? Check out the Styling Series for tips dressing for your body type.




More to come! 
The fun doesn't stop there. This weekend is runway after runway and I hope to see Sunday nights show. Check out the schedule below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment