Saturday, August 7, 2010

Benefits of Buffing Your Skin

photo from The Body Shop Website
While I was on vacation, my sister gave me a facial and was teaching me everything about skin that I could get out of her in an hour. She also was teaching me about various products, ingredients and tools that I could use at home.

She gave me a set of body buffing gloves as a gift and I love them. It helps increase circulation and removes dead skin cells leaving your skin fresh and soft. I use them every other day but they are ok to use everyday if you wanted to. They are simple to care for as well. Just toss them in with your towels or whites and wash them on the hot cycle. I recommend that you wash them once or twice a week to prevent bacterial growth. You can buy them just about anywhere body care products are sold such as Target, Bath & Body Works, or The Body Shop.

2 comments:

  1. I love these, and I also bought some all natural exfoliators. I went to a beauty supply store and they had cut circles out of a loofah sponge that I use to exfoliate every three days. They are even dried up so they're small and then put under water rehydrate and "grow". It was 10 for $4.50. I use them for everything, including on my cuticles with my homemade sugar scrub in the shower. <3 Emily Riggs

    ReplyDelete