Thursday, August 5, 2010

Personal Stylist: What would you do to create the perfect stylist?

So I didn't have an internet connection on my laptop for most of my day today MAKING ME CRAZY! But the good news is, I had time on my hands to come up with new material. So I pose the question and want to hear from you...

If you could have your own personal stylist, what would that person do for you? What would they help you with?

Would it be your hair, your make-up?

Would it be helping you choose a wardrobe? clothing consultant (style, color, fit, etc), accessories?

Would it be skin care consultations, body care, how to do your eyebrows?

Would it be health, wellness, fitness, diet?

I want to hear from you!

Email me: sugarlipslifestyletips@gmail.com
or respond on Facebook: Cyn Sugar or www.sugarlipslifestyletips.com
Twitter: sugardollies

No comments:

Post a Comment