Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ShoeGlamm, for the Love of a Glamorous Shoe

No stranger to the spotlight or the enviable wardrobe requirements that go along with a starlet lifestyle, Vivian Weyll (now Vivian Storms) goes from Brazilian television princess to glamorous internet shoe mogul in one click of a mouse. 

Accustomed to a lifestyle of beautiful things, footwear has always been a passion for Vivian.  When fate brought her the love of family life, destiny shifted and an opportunity arrived allowing her to bring her love of beautiful shoes to lovers of beautiful shoes everywhere…at prices that remain economically friendly.   

With a cloud of pink glitter, ShoeGlamm opened its virtual doors to adoring fans this week featuring a collection of women’s footwear, handbags and accessories all priced under $50.  Each piece is hand selected by Vivian and the stylists that work with her, and added to the collection based on unique style, quality and affordability for her shoe loving clientele.  As an incentive for shoppers to register with ShoeGlamm, an opportunity to enter the elite VIP section of ShoeGlamm known as the Glamm Room (which has been stocked with a dozen or so drool-worthy selections) is not available for view without logging as a registered VIP guest. 

The entire collection features style and quality that matches or exceeds that of ShoeDazzle, Just Fabulous and other prominent names in the affordably priced retail shoe industry.  Being a ShoeDazzle junkie myself, I can attest that the ShoeGlamm line up is a force to be reckoned with.  And what’s more, ShoeGlamm does not require me to create a membership or commit to any monthly purchases. My first order included selections from both the regular line-up as well as pieces from the VIP accessable Glamm Room, and I am extremely impressed.  Not a stitch out of place, not a drop of visible glue, no misaligned fabric, and details are sincerely not ignored.  I’m in shoe heaven when I open each box.  The colors are bold, the wedges feel firm and solid and each footbed is noticeably padded for comfort.  Granted, I still drop my Dr. Scholl’s gel inserts in because I must walk like a princess at all times…but never the less the quality is nothing short of astonishingly impressive when I compare my purchases with my credit card bill.  Did I SERIOUSLY just score four gorgeous pair of spring shoes for under $150?  Yes, yes I did thank you very much and I am already working on order number two. 

My absolute favorites, and the shoe that initially drew me to ShoeGlamm’s collection, are Enrich, by Qupid.  A sky high wedge featuring a woven wedge heel with a platform toe, and vegan friendly leather tooled in a tribal inspired design in rich bold red for a pop of out of control color in my spring wardrobe. The padded footbeds are comfortable with every step (no inserts in these), completely structured to be provide stability, and look perfect from heel to toe. 

Kim Kardashian meet Vivian Storms…keep your gloves up ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment